Monday, July 23, 2012

Time with my very Special Borrowed Daughter

  Some people come into your lives to teach us certain lessons in life. I believe Renee was meant to be in my life to show me how much a family can show love.  She has been a God send to my life, a true Angel full of wisdom and love and I love her so much!!!

Thank-You Connie for sharing your wonderful daughter with me, it means alot!!

Renee took the time every day to come see us after work and spend precious time with us.  She introduced me to her co-workers at Toyota where she works, even introduced me to people she knew in Walmart when I had to stop and pick up some things from the store! On Sunday she took me to church so we could pray together and meet her pastor.  We got to meet her great friends Jill, Beth & Kelly. We had a great time with her parents Connie, John & Danny who are a hoot. We spent time with the rest of the family and they made us feel like we have known them for years!!  What a great bunch of people, talk about true Southern Hospitality!!!  I cried when we had to leave, I did not want to keep going on! We felt so much love and acceptance we were overwhelmed!!  This family is wonderful and having Renee in Our life has been wonderful , thank you God for placing them in our lives..

She may not be my birth daughter but she is my heaven sent daughter.  She always makes me laugh, keeps in touch and always there for me .  I am truly blessed to have her in my life! Thank-You God!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: