Monday July 30th we packed up and left the Goldsboro area, I swear I cried half the morning that I had to leave and would not see our sweet Renee another day...it was hard to say good-bye . She's very special to us.We arrived to Shawboro North Carolina, our last stop in North Carolina. Dan and I found it real interesting that every town ended in "Ville" or "boro" on our journey.
North River was a beautiful park surrounding a 5 acre lake. Plush grass, every site had a great view of the lake. All motorhomes faced the lake and the 5th wheels and trailers backed into the sites. Many 5th wheels have the huge windows in the back so they also got a great view.
We went to North River so we could be close to The Outer Banks before we left North Carolina.

No comments:
Post a Comment